When we place cookies, you are informed about the use and purpose of collecting data via cookies.
We place cookies on your device to optimize the page's functions, increase the usability and improvement of the page in general as well as target marketing activities.
For example, we place cookies on your device from the following partners:
When you visit www.vmloader.dk Your visit will be shared with Google so that we can compile statistics and improve our website, measure the effectiveness of our marketing and to target ads to you.
Statistics data are stored for a maximum of 24 months.
We also share information about your use of our website with Google. Google may combine this data with other information you have provided to them or which they have collected from your use of their services.
When you visit www.vmloader.dk, your visit will be shared with Facebook so that we can make statistics and improve our website, measure the effectiveness of our marketing and to target ads to you.
We also share information about your use of our website with Facebook. Facebook may combine this data with other information you have provided to them or which they have collected from your use of their services.
1.1 WE OBTAIN YOUR CONSENT
Before we place cookies on your device, we ask for your consent. Necessary cookies for securing statistics, functionality and settings can, however, be used without your consent.
1.2 HOW LONG TIME COOKIES ARE STORED
Cookies delete themselves after a certain number of months (may vary), but they are renewed after each visit.
1.3 HOW TO DELETE COOKIES
1.4 HOW TO AVOID COOKIES
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can block them. See instructions here: http://minecookies.org/cookiehandtering.
1.5 HOW TO GET CONTROL OF COOKIES
If you have wishes in relation to which cookies are placed on your device, we recommend the tool "Ghostery" (https://www.ghostery.com/). We are in no way affiliated with Ghostery or provide support on its use. You can also set up your iOS device to block certain cookies - read more at Apple (https://support.apple.com/da-dk/HT201265).
2.1 WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA - OUR CONTACT INFORMATION
Vinderup Maskiner A / S is data responsible for the processing of the personal information we have received about you.
You can contact us at:
Vinderup Machinery A / S
No. Bjertvej 7
CVR No.: 20994681
2.2 OUR PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your information is processed for the following specific purposes:
2.2.1 In order to fulfill our obligations to you as a contracting party when purchasing goods and services from us. The information can also be used for sales statistics and to improve our service to you as a customer - for example: workshop work including spare parts, warranty, etc.
2.2.2 Marketing activities including invitations to customer events etc. (but only if we have been allowed to do so with your written consent)
2.2.3 Search behavior on our website (cookies). Only for the compilation of statistics, which i.a. can be used to improve the structure of our website.
If you want to delete or block cookies, you can use the instructions below:
2.3 CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We process information such as:
- You Find Us Here
- Phone number
- CPR number - is only collected in cases where there is a requirement for public registration, for example when registering number plates
- CVR no.
- Bank details - in cases where there is a return of amounts
- A scanned copy of the signature in connection with the conclusion of the agreement
- Possibly. processing of data information from TELEMATICS
2.4 BASIS OF TREATMENT
We process your personal information as described above based on the following processing basis:
- In order to fulfill our contract, cooperation agreement, etc.
- In order to comply with applicable law
- If it follows from a sufficiently legitimate interest
- If we have obtained consent to process the information
2.5 DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
For example, Vinderup Maskiner A / S passes on information to:
- The manufacturer who uses the information to create the warranty
- SKAT / The registration authorities of vehicles - number plate
- Insurance company - claim notification
- Debt collection or judicial bodies
- Financing companies
- Other group companies
2.6 WHERE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION COMES FROM
Information that Vinderup Maskiner A / S collects originates either from:
a. The data subject, that is, yourself
b. From third parties, in cases reported to authorities in Denmark
2.7 OUR STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Vinderup Maskiner A / S store your information securely and confidentially.
We store the personal data for the period of time when the purpose of storing the information is relevant. Ie. as a starting point 10 years for both sales and workshop history as well as for spare parts and other services. After this deadline, your personal information will be deleted from our systems. However, data can be stored further if Vinderup Maskiner A / S deems that data is still relevant.
2.8 YOUR RIGHTS AS REGISTERED
- right of access: You have the right to gain insight into the information we process about you
- Right to rectification: You have the right to have incorrect information about yourself corrected
- Right to delete: In special cases, you have the right to have information about you deleted before the time of our general general deletion occurs.
Vinderup Maskiner A / S assesses on the basis of the individual request whether deletion of personal data is possible, or whether it will be an obstacle to further processing of the customer's purchase and fulfillment of an obligation, including
- Right to limitation of treatment: In certain cases, you have the right to have the processing of your personal data restricted. If you have the right to have the processing restricted, we may in future only process the information - apart from storage - with your consent, or in order to comply with applicable legal requirements.
- Right to object: In certain cases, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data. You can also object to the processing of your information for direct marketing
- Right to information (data portability): In certain cases, you have the right to have your personal information disclosed in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Withdrawal of consent: If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. Your revocation will not affect the legality of the processing carried out before your revocation of your consent
You can read more about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Agency's guide to the data subjects' rights, which you can find www.datatilsynet.dk.
2.9 COMPLAINT GUIDE TO THE DATA DUTY
If you are dissatisfied with the way we process your personal information, you can contact us as data controller, after which a specific assessment of the matter will be made. Alternatively, it is also possible to contact the Danish Data Protection Agency. You will find their contact information at www.datatilsynet.dk.